A Soul Saving Station

A Soul Saving Station

A Soul Saving Station


elmparkIn December of 1945, endowed with a spiritual vision to start a work for the Lord and submit himself to do God’s will, Elder Theodore R. Harris pioneered a new ministry, rather a soul-saving station.  Elder Harris, along with his devoted wife, Erma, opened a small basement church called Elm Park COGIC on January 1, 1946.  Following a three day consecration, where the sick were healed and many souls were saved, God set His approval on the ministry and added to the church “such as should be saved” (Acts 2:47)!